Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lame Workout Beats No Work Out + Random Advice

Do you ever put off exercising because you don't have the time you need for your ideal workout? Yah, me too. No more though. I learned to comprise. I figure a lame workout is better than none at all. I'm still running in the morning, and even when I've over slept, I squeeze it in. The after effect is almost as good as getting in a decent workout. Plus, it means I don't lose my flow long enough to break what is now a habit. In the case of exercise, it's definitely a good idea to settle for what you can get.

The same goes for real estate. If you are ready to get into the market, do it now. No reason to wait until you can afford your dream house, or even worst, until you find someone to share it with. You can always trade up when you have more cash or sell once you've met someone you want to live with.

Sadly, this whole compromise business doesn't work for relationships, in my opinion. A lame relationship does not beat no relationship. The only thing a lame relationship beats is your odds of being happy.

How do you define a lame relationship? If you're in one, you'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment